Confluence Architecture and Sustainability can augment your workforce by taking responsibility for the envelope design portion of the Construction Documents. We will create the energy model and coordinate everything involved in energy and green code compliance. We will produce the details and specifications dealing with air, water, vapor and thermal barriers, and perform condensation and drying potential checks. We are certified and equipped to perform envelope and ductwork testing. We carry Professional Liability and Errors and Omissions Insurance that fills a common shortfall in the insurance of architects.
- UA trade-off (COMcheck) compliance path
- Simulated performance (HERS Rating) compliance path
- ERI (Energy Rating Index) compliance path
- Equipment sizing (manuals J, S & D)
- Commercial lighting calculations
- Third-party compliance verification testing; infrared, blower door and duct blaster testing