Blower door testing has picked up lately as a wave of new homes go for their C.O. under the new International Energy Conservation Code.
Confluence Architecture has personnel on staff to perform a number of third party tests and certifications for building owners, builders and architects.
- Blower door and ductwork testing
- IECC Energy code performance path compliance certificates
- HERS ratings and cost-benefit analysis
- Equipment sizing calculations; Manuals J, S & D
- Existing building audits and troubleshooting
- ENERGY STAR, Indoor airPLUS, LEED and Passive House certificates
- Consulting on construction assemblies, crawlspaces, attics and ventilation
Serving Aspen, Snowmass Village, Carbondale, Vail, Steamboat Springs, Telluride, Rifle and everywhere in between!