Mark is busy this week working on two HERS ratings for Carbondale Colorado homes. One rating is for an innovative gut renovation that is pursuing a LEED for Homes gold. The second rating is on a new home in River Valley Ranch. This large home is using its HERS ratings to achieve points in Carbondale’s Residential Efficient Building Program (REBP). It’s good to see construction happening in the Roaring Fork Valley again!
Blower door testing has picked up lately as a wave of new homes go for their C.O. under the new International Energy Conservation Code.
Confluence Architecture has personnel on staff to perform a number of third party tests and certifications for building owners, builders and architects.
- Blower door and ductwork testing
- IECC Energy code performance path compliance certificates
- HERS ratings and cost-benefit analysis
- Equipment sizing calculations; Manuals J, S & D
- Existing building audits and troubleshooting
- ENERGY STAR, Indoor airPLUS, LEED and Passive House certificates
- Consulting on construction assemblies, crawlspaces, attics and ventilation
Serving Aspen, Snowmass Village, Carbondale, Vail, Steamboat Springs, Telluride, Rifle and everywhere in between!