Confluence already uses an electric car for site visits in the valley; 2013 Nissan Leaf.
But it won’t make it to our HERS Rating inspections and blower door tests in Telluride, Mountain Village, Steamboat, Vail Valley and Summit County.
So we have added a PHEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) to the “fleet”.
A 2018 Toyota Prius Prime…
2018 Prius Prime
- Hybrid Synergy Drive with Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission
- 55 city/53 highway MPG
- 133 MPGe
- 640-mile EPA-estimated total driving range
- 25-mile EPA-estimated EV Mode driving range
Recently more jurisdictions have adopted the 2015 IECC or the IgCC and we have been helping several architects & designers with energy and sustainability code compliance.
Go custom! You don’t have to follow the recipe. Make the energy code work for your project.
Farm out the energy work to Confluence. We will be responsible for any or all of these, bring value to the performance of the building, and take the load off of your hands:
- Energy code compliance
- Infiltration (blower door) testing
- Assembly UA trade-off (calculation software)
- Total UA trade-off (REScheck or HERS Rating)
- Performance path compliance (REScheck or HERS Rating)
- ERI path compliance (HERS Rating)
- Code compliance/optimization and Construction Documents
- Ventilation calculations
- Sealed crawlspace & ventilation details
- Continuous Insulation details
- Back-ventilating siding and attachment details
- Efficient framing details
- Fenestration flashing details
- Radon mitigation details
- Thermal and pressure envelope delineation
- Vapor retarder specifications
- Air-sealing details
- Local/municipal Green/Efficient Building Checklists
- Carbondale, Basalt, Town of Snowmass Village, Telluride, Mountain Village
- Above-code/Net Zero design and certification
- LEED, Passive House, HERS Rating, etc.